Metro MLS recognizes we are all in the midst of another very busy listing and selling season. However, we want to bring to your attention several reminders to avoid unnecessary sanctions. Help us help you.
- Accepted offers must be reported within 48 hours as either Active w/Offer (has an offer but the seller is still allowing showings of the property and is taking secondary offers) or as Pending (has an offer and the seller is no longer showing the property) unless there is a "Home Sale Contingency".
Important Clarification: Home sale contingencies are the only exception and therefore not required to be reported within the forty-eight (48) hour timeframe.
- Listing contracts for real or personal property of the following property categories which are listed subject to a real estate broker's license, and which are located in the state of Wisconsin, taken by Participants, shall be submitted via upload or mailed to the MLS, postmarked within forty-eight (48) hours, Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays excluded. The forty-eight (48) business hours shall be counted from midnight of the contract date.
Uploading Listing Contracts and other documents are a necessary component to maintaining your listings.
Here are some tips and tutorials to give you a jump start on uploading documents.
The maximum size allowed by FlexMLS for any document is 1MB. Before you scan your listing contract (only the first and last page signed by seller(s) are required) or other document, there are 3 settings on your scanner to adjust for creating a smaller PDF file size:
- Adjust your scanner's resolution (also known as DPI) to the lowest setting available.
- Scan as black and white, as opposed to color.
- Scan as text as opposed to image.
Once you have created your scanned PDF, click here to learn how to retrieve the PDF file from your computer and upload your listing contract or other documents.
If you need more detail on how to upload a listing contract or other document to your listing, please review the video How to Load a Document to your Listing.
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450.
Or e-mail email@example.com. You may also follow our updates at http://twitter.com/metromls.