On May 24th, several changes will be installed to FlexMLS. All the changes are highlighted in the FlexMLS Upgrade Notice with links to further details on each feature.
- Contact Management: Easily transfer contacts to another member within the same office.
- Work on Behalf of a Contact from the Search Results screen, you may now apply Favorites, Possibilities, Rejects, and Agent Recommendations to listings from any search for your Portal Contacts.
- Map Overlays: Create Map Overlays from Search Results. And Map Overlays can now be shared with others in your office.
- Password Expiration Notification: FlexMLS will provide a password reset warning 5 days in advance of a user password expiring.
- Listing Cart functionality has been simplified.
- iPad Compatibility Fixes: Basic functionality of FlexMLS Web now works on the iPad. Specifically, the scrolling problems in Search Results with the Detail report and the left list (you can one-finger scroll both), fixed a display bug that prevented emailing of listing reports, and fixed several orientation challenges.
- Internet Explorer 9 Compatibility Fixes: Photos display correctly on the Photo tab in Search Results using IE 9.
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450.
Or e-mail email@example.com. You may also follow our updates at http://twitter.com/metromls.