The following information was sent out to our members in a Flex Tip on 12/27/12 and again on 1/3/13. It outlines the upcoming field additions that will be implemented on listings in our next system update, which is tentatively scheduled for the second week in February. We felt it was important for office administrative staffs to be knowledgeable of these changes. More updates on these changes are to come as we draw closer to our go-live date, so stay tuned!
Metro MLS strives to provide FlexMLS improvements based on your feedback and to enhance usability of the data. Metro MLS introduces the addition of several modifications and additions to FlexMLS to provide a more robust search and standardization of fields that may also be shared with WIREX.
- Bathrooms will now be identified by level and number of full and half baths for Single Family and Condominium property types.
- Laundry Room will be added to the Rooms tab for Single Family and Condominium property types.
- Electronic Consent Y/N: Indicate ‘Yes’ if your seller has consented to the use of email as a means to deliver documents and written notices related to their transaction.
- Several fields will now be required along with identifying the source of where the information was acquired.
- Water Front Footage and Source
- Est. Total Square Footage and Source
- Est. Finished Above Grade Square Footage and Source SF and C property types only
- Est. Finished Below Grade Square Footage and Source SF and C property types only
- Est. Year Built and Source
- Est. Acreage and Source
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450.
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also follow our updates at http://twitter.com/metromls.